>Deep Dish Cookies!!
made for our bellies
The things you need:
aluminum muffin tin
1. Put a layer of cookie dough on the bottom of each muffin pocket
2. Layer marshmallows on the cookie dough layer
3. Cover the marshmallows with another cookie dough layer
4. Add chocolate chips for decoration (and more flava!)
5. Bake the deep-dish cookies at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes (until dark golden on top!)
6. When the cookies are out let them cool and then cut the aluminum tray for individual dishes! (I think they’re impossible to get out of the tray because they are such a gooey goodness!)
7. Eat and enjoy of course!